CrazyTuff Hidden Prong Collars
Officially Endorsed and Loved by Military and Law Enforcement K9 training Facilities, John Sonny Burke Training Academy, SKOOL Dogs Program, JNK9 and Avisa K9
We use Genuine 2.25mm or 3mm Herm Sprenger Links in our Collars
**We do not charge for the links, so if your dog requires one or two more or one or two less, please do not feel offended. The collar can handle only as much as it can, and as it needs.**
All of our collars come with 4-5 inches of adjustment
( If you are not sure how to order, message us we usually respond immediately, unless we are sleeping... yes, we need that too...lol)
How to order:
--> Please let us know your dog's exact neck size in inches. ( we do not use pet store brand size charts )
--> We will install as many links as the collar can handle ( no more, no less )
-->What color collar would you like?
*** Outside color on top of inside color... For example Multicam White on Multicam Black: the widest part of the collar ... inside color, will be MultiCam Black. The 1" webbing will be the MultiCam White. The cinch tab will also be MultiCam White. The ID Patch will be MultiCam Black with the lettering choice you choose. The same applies to all collars. The ID Patch will be the same color as the inside webbing color***
-->What would you like your sewn on Patch to say? ( space is LIMITED so please keep it short)
( Patches can be attached with Velcro Brand Hook and Loop also upon request)
--> What pull Tab / Cinch Tab would you like?
- Standard Martingale - this is for Pet owners who have one dog and would only use the collar on that one dog. It is a fixed standard sized cinch tab ( the collar is still adjustable, this relates to the pull tab only! )
- Adjustable Pull Tab - This is best suited for Trainers who use the collar on multiple dogs, that need extra adjustment ( above what the collar already offers ) It allows the Handler to adjust the level of intensity on the correction also
CUSTOM COLOR COMBOS:
If you would like a custom color combo that is not listed in the drop down box, Please let us know and we will make it happen!
Hidden Prong Collar - Sprenger links included!
Unfortunately, as with any Customized product, we cannot accept returns, once an item has been custom made for you. ( we would not be able to resell it or reuse it)
If we made a mistake, we will make it right immediately! Whether we have to make you a new one, get the original one back and either fix it or replace it... We will always fix it!
If YOU made the mistake, then we have certain options:
- ship the item back at your cost, along with a second return label addressed to you.
- we will then repair or make any changes to the product and ship it back to you
- If you measured incorrectly and the vcollar is to big, then follow the above steps and we will alter the item at no charge, PROVIDED, you send the self addressed prepaid return label along with the item to be altered
- if the item is too small... Send back the original and we will provide you with a shop credit to purchase a new one.
in the highly unlikely situation where we would need to provide you with a refund, we will need you to return the item purchased. Do Not return any items, unless we have OK'd the return. We will then go ahead and process the refund, less any shipping charges, since shipping costs cannot be refunded. It was paid to the USPS.
Refunds usually take up to 14 business days to reflect in your bank statements, so please be patient.
PLEASE, Do NOT send anything back to us, without contacting us FIRST!
We Guarantee that any Collar, Leash or Harness we list as for sale, is Hand-made to order!
That means that there is no room filled with collars and harnesses that we could pick from and just simply throw in the mail.
We make each item as it is ordered and can back it up with pictures or video if you like!
Any Company that charges extra to alter or change something on their products, usually do not hand make their products to order.
We beieve that since we are making it from scratch, and it is a CUSTOM piece, why not allow you as the buyer to have some input on your porduct. We will gladly make changes or alterations to the products if it is resonable and will still look like and work like the original design intends, without compromising safety and quality.